This can't be good.

There is a small puddle of oil under my bike.

It's coming from the breather tube. I didn't over fill the oil either. I know a little bit is normal, but ever since I switched to Rotella synthetic my bike has been leaking all over the place, mainly the breather tube.

this sucks... is there anything I can do?

I have herd of seals going when switched to synthetic , after a long time of using reg oil.:thumbsup::worthy:

There is a small puddle of oil under my bike.

It's coming from the breather tube. I didn't over fill the oil either. I know a little bit is normal, but ever since I switched to Rotella synthetic my bike has been leaking all over the place, mainly the breather tube.

this sucks... is there anything I can do?

I doubt the oil had anything to do with it. Excessive blow-by can be caused by a worn engine. Has it ever been rebuilt?

I doubt the oil had anything to do with it. Excessive blow-by can be caused by a worn engine. Has it ever been rebuilt?

Yes its been rebuilt once. I don't know exactly how long ago.... I forgot to ask that when I bought it a year ago.

anybody else have some advice?

there might be pressure build up....which could be caused by worn piston rings...

anybody else have some advice?

Yes.

Throw a new piston and rings in your bike.

OK yeah it probably is the rings. :thumbsup:

I have another question though. Since day 1 my bike has been using standard dino oil. I recently started using Rotella synthetic, and oil has been leaking out from everywhere. I know what causes it, no need to explain that part to me. I was just wondering if switching back to dino oil would help? Is it bad to go back and forth?

OK yeah it probably is the rings. :worthy:

I have another question though. Since day 1 my bike has been using standard dino oil. I recently started using Rotella synthetic, and oil has been leaking out from everywhere. I know what causes it, no need to explain that part to me. I was just wondering if switching back to dino oil would help? Is it bad to go back and forth?

It doesn't hurt to switch back to a petro oil from a synthetic. But, switching oils won't stop a leaky seal. If the seal leaks, it needs replaced. :thumbsup: