HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GNCCYZ400

Panoram owners!!!

2 posts in this topic

I'm trying to gauge the interest in a spreadsheet program to complement the Panoram.

The program would keep track of your total ride time, max speed, adv. speed, # of laps, distance, # of crashes, # of stalls, and a few other things. I can email a sample if anyone would like to see it (xls format).

If there is enough interest, I will contact Geoff at Trail Tech in hopes to make them available for sale with the Panoram. If he is not interested, I may sell them myself.

Please give me some feedback

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff-

I'm interested, but don't really understand what exactly it is you mean.

Is this an new interface between the Panoram and the PC (that will push data to an Excel file? Or is it just he Excel file itself that automates totals and makes it easy to enter data?

I would be interested in a new, cool automated interface, but wouldn't spend $ on a spreadsheet unless it was extremely cool. I used to work w/ Excel quite a bit, don't know how involved you plan on making it...such as flagging time totals to maintenace tasks with reminders to do a task.

Can you give some more details? Or send a sample to mcarpent@columbus.rr.com ??