HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TeamPrecisionIT

G'day gents!

7 posts in this topic

I looked in the top sticky and couldn't find an answer to this question. I did see some of the 'bugs' to look for though, so I appreciate that. The question I have is, other than in an owner's manual because I don't have one and would rather not spend the money now before I even have the bike, where can I find an actual Yamaha recommended service/maintenance schedule? Reason I am asking is due to the fact that I may be picking up a 2003 YZ450F and I need to be able to have some 'haggling' questions so to speak. I was looking originally at a 2004 CRF250X but luckily I did some searches and realized that the maintenance schedule of that bike seems ridiculous for a so called trail bike. Anyway, let me know what you guys know!

Damian

I went to that but the files were way too big for me to download here at work. They were taking way too long, so I figured I would see if somebody here just had like a www.rickramsey.net website type thing.

Damian

Great linky thanks Gray..

Just updated my library of manuals :worthy:

TeamPrecision, you must have a real slow link that only took a few seconds...:thumbsup:

I do, I'm at work and we have TWO DS3 connections and I still have less than 120K for bandwidth on a good day!

Damian

Here's ours with one DS3 feed to the ISP:

22447.png

Whatever server is throttling your bandwidth needs some tweaking. The source site in Australia is a little slow, and it's the bottleneck for me, but it still only takes a couple of minutes.