HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rangerfng

Venting Front sprocket cover

10 posts in this topic

I cant find a Vented Front sprocket cover. I am thinking about doing it myself and modding the OEM one has anyone done it before. Yup I am going to try to mess with it tomorrow. will post progress in my garage

Cool I have the roto zip too, but am using the dremil. I will post my progress looks good so far. cleaning 11 years of greese and grime seens to have been the hardest part so far

The XR's only case saver looks like a cover with slots but has the added feature of protecting the case if the chain grenades. It's a little pricey but I can't seem to find any others.

Ok guys here is the finished sprocket cover. tell me what you think. I have more pics in my garage.

041407_1342.jpg

041407_1341.jpg

thank you guys. Two quick notes on the Mod. Be sure you clean all the greese off good before you start your cutting. as soon as the greese hit the cutting dicsc i hqad more smoke than cutting. and make sure you buy re enforced cutting discs I had a fly off on another froject which wound up in my cheek. Take your time the dremil is going to want to pull alot.