Jumping! or going over lumps of mud with no grace like me!

I haven't done much off-road motocycling and I cant seem to jump properly! I wondered if anybody would be good enough to look at the pics on www.expage.com/getoffmymountain and tell me waht i'm dooin wrong

Cheers Tom Ireland (Wheelie)

Take those pedals off first, before you kill yourself!

yes, i can see the problem. you've got far too big an ego, get rid of that & everything will turn out fine.

Taffy

I would guess your body positioning or throttle setting is off upon takeoff. You are too far back on the bike if your body was in a more neutral position on takeoff. It appears you are trying to drop the rear end down, which is OK, BUT it is TOO early after takeoff to warrant this position.

Also your elbows are positioned wrong on your berm shots. They are down too far. There SHOULD NOT be anything resembling an "L" in your arms if viewed broadside. Your elbows are down. This reduces your leverage on the bars thereby reducing control off your bike.

If you are offended by this critical response, don't be. You asked...

Check out the video "How to Flow Like a Pro" by Gary Bailey. I cannot endorse it enough.

Kevin

------------------

'99 WZ with all YZ mods, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, forked over by Pro-Action, OEM YZ tank and IMS seat.

I agree with Taffy