Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
leeinmemphis

2000 wr400 "LOADED" $3950

7 posts in this topic

less than 350 miles, oil changed after every ride, filter changed every two rides, yz tank/seat combo(ims brand), scotts steering dampner mounts(but not dampner), white bros. high boy tapered header, fmf powercore IV2 spark arrestor silencer, renthal handlebars, skid plate , msr radiator guards , acerbis handguards. i just received my new bike and need to move this one! bike is located in memphis but have been told that i could ship it nearly anywhere in U.S.for around $200 with ama discount. pictures are available on request.

email: lee@gusmus.com

i also have the airbox cover and throttle stop removed. i had a buyer set up to take the bike last week but he couldn't get financed for it. thanks.

1 person likes this

i've had several emails for this bike this afternoon. i'm going to borrow a digital camera tomorrow and try and post the pictures on the board. if not i'll email them to you by tomorrow evening. thanks.

Just goes to show the Australian Dollar Vs the US dollar... Brand New 00 WR400F here costs $10,400 onroad. !! second hand ones sell for round 8.5 - 9k!!

Wish I was in the US sometimes :)