07 wr450 graphics

Wow! that's a great deal on a full kit! I looked long and hard for these. No problem with them sticking. Try the "Attack" custom number kits. They are a pain to put on but when done right they look great.

105_0033.jpg

Where did you get these graphics?

I can't tell you, I want to be the only one with EVO-4 graphics, LOL.

They are FX EVO-4's for $54.95 at Rocky mountain motorcycle/ATV. I also got the "Attack" custom number plates from them. The basic number plates are cheap untill you start customizing them. They are also a mother to get on right. Lot's of re-wetting and hair dryer work. I'm sure they are all that way.

The fork guard graphics are for a 06-07 YZF. You can get them to work with some modification. I just ran accross a bitchen trim kit in a new chaparrel catalog, can't find them in the on line store. It comes with graphics for the front & rear fender, upper and lower forks, and swing arm. I wish I seen that before I purchased the swing arm and YZF fork guard graphics. They are the "Yamaha of Troy Part#354-N30-824" trim kit for $49.99. Just looked at them again, what a sweet trim kit!

Try to cut and paste the below for the link.

www.rockymountainatvmc.com

or

http://www.rockymountainmc.com/typeDetail.do?navType=type&webTypeId=44&navTitle=Graphics%2FSeat&webCatId=11&allVehParts=true

Thumper Talk is a class act! It turned the above into a hyperlink for me : )

I can't tell you, I want to be the only one with EVO-4 graphics, LOL.

They are FX EVO-4's for $54.95 at Rocky mountain motorcycle/ATV. I also got the "Attack" custom number plates from them. The basic number plates are cheap untill you start customizing them. They are also a mother to get on right. Lot's of re-wetting and hair dryer work. I'm sure they are all that way.

The fork guard graphics are for a 06-07 YZF. You can get them to work with some modification. I just ran accross a bitchen trim kit in a new chaparrel catalog, can't find them in the on line store. It comes with graphics for the front & rear fender, upper and lower forks, and swing arm. I wish I seen that before I purchased the swing arm and YZF fork guard graphics. They are the "Yamaha of Troy Part#354-N30-824" trim kit for $49.99. Just looked at them again, what a sweet trim kit!

Try to cut and paste the below for the link.

www.rockymountainatvmc.com

or

http://www.rockymountainmc.com/typeDetail.do?navType=type&webTypeId=44&navTitle=Graphics%2FSeat&webCatId=11&allVehParts=true

Thumper Talk is a class act! It turned the above into a hyperlink for me : )

Your not the only one anymore!

............ bahhh :applause:

One Industries has graphic kits for WR's. oneindustries.com

I went to rockymountain and selected them for the WR but the picture had YZ graphics so I didn't trust them. So you think it is a safe bet they will send graphics with WR on them?

i would not trust them, i cant remember where i read this, but somewhere i read in small print "some trimming my be required for wr applications)!

I went to rockymountain and selected them for the WR but the picture had YZ graphics so I didn't trust them. So you think it is a safe bet they will send graphics with WR on them?

Relax. Here's the link. I just put these on last week. Great quality. Look a couple of pages back to see the pics.

http://www.rockymountainmc.com/productDetail.do?navType=type&navTitle=Graphics%2FSeat&webTypeId=44&webCatId=11&allVehParts=true&prodFamilyId=16203#vehicleSelect

.... bahhh

i still like the flu graphics better, and a full set w/ seat cover for under 100 bills:ride:

here they are.

wr2.jpg

wr1.jpg

wr3.jpg