Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crs400s

07 wr450 graphics

29 posts in this topic

i havnt seen a whole lot available out there. does anyone know of somewhere i havnt tried already?! do 06 yz graphics work?, or do i just have to wait it out till theres more selection? any help would be appreciated. thnx in advance.

WR's don't usually get alot of selection from the graphics makers if any. YZ graphics don't fit perfect but can be made to work with a little(sometimes alot)creative trimming. Good Luck--WR Dave

I just went out and layed the spare YZ graphics onto my removed stock WR shrouds ( I have the IMS tank w/ YZ shrouds) and you would have to do some trimming to get them to fit properly. Bolt holes don't line up right andthe shroud center is a bit different. :busted: WR Dave

Wow that's cheap . Too bad it does not fit my 07 wr450f . because I have a ims tank with yz shrouds

Factory Effex Evo 4 for WR, see may garage. I am very pleased with them.

the first kit I bought was from them . I could not get them to stay down . after 3 days of playing with them :ride: I finally pulled them off and put on the fmf ones . I'll never buy anything from them again .:busted::worthy:

the first kit I bought was from them . I could not get them to stay down . after 3 days of playing with them :blah: I finally pulled them off and put on the fmf ones . I'll never buy anything from them again .:worthy::ride:

Any response to this Island Boy?

.............. bahhh :busted:

the first kit I bought was from them . I could not get them to stay down . after 3 days of playing with them :ride: I finally pulled them off and put on the fmf ones . I'll never buy anything from them again .:busted::worthy:

I have had them on for a few months now with no problems whatsoever. Sorry to hear about your issues... I had mine professionally installed, did you put them on yourself? Factory effex makes a good product on good 3M quality Vinyl. They are definitely the best I have seen out there.

Wow that's cheap . Too bad it does not fit my 07 wr450f . because I have a ims tank with yz shrouds

You can still use the WR shrouds with the IMS tank, it's just that the underseat/tank shroud bolt hole doesn't line up. If you are really particular, you can just punch some new holes in the plastic to line up with tank bolt hole - it is hidden under the seat after all.

I have had them on for a few months now with no problems whatsoever. Sorry to hear about your issues... I had mine professionally installed, did you put them on yourself? Factory effex makes a good product on good 3M quality Vinyl. They are definitely the best I have seen out there.

I try the first side myself and they did not stick. so I took it all to the pro's and they could not get any of it to stick. I'm sure it was just a bad set ,the adhesive was just not good on any of it , and they did not stand behind it so they suck as a company . it was all on brand new plastic too . I followed their instructions but with bad glue , it just did not work for me or the guy's that do it everyday. the fmf ones went on like butter.

I try the first side myself and they did not stick. so I took it all to the pro's and they could not get any of it to stick. I'm sure it was just a bad set ,the adhesive was just not good on any of it , and they did not stand behind it so they suck as a company . it was all on brand new plastic too . I followed their instructions but with bad glue , it just did not work for me or the guy's that do it everyday. the fmf ones went on like butter.

Thanks for the help guys, but I just bought these:

I hope I have good luck with them.

.......... bahhh :busted:

they look like a good deal . I think the ones I got that time were a fluke . most sticker kits are great anymore . I just don't have good luck .It is easier to put down the vinyl with the shrouds off. Good luck:thumbsup:

Wow! that's a great deal on a full kit! I looked long and hard for these. No problem with them sticking. Try the "Attack" custom number kits. They are a pain to put on but when done right they look great.

105_0033.jpg

1 person likes this

black sheep, let us know how you like them, i was going to order today, but i think ill see how you like them first. snaggletooth, i like how yours too.

black sheep, let us know how you like them, i was going to order today, but i think ill see how you like them first. snaggletooth, i like how yours too.

My wife just called and said both sets just got delivered. I'll take pics tonight, but I probably wont get them on until Saturday. BTW, I couldn't decide and a buddy of mine needs new graphics too, so I bought both sets. (the ones SavageKilla found and the ones Snaggletooth has) He'll take the ones I don't like cuz he can't decide either.

............ bahhh :applause:

Here are the 2 different sets. I can't decide. They are both good quality. The whiter ones from Worlwide MX look nicer and cleaner so I might end up saving them and put them on when I sell the bike next year.

21108015.jpg

21108014.jpg

21108006.jpg

21108002.jpg

............. bahhh :applause: