HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
freestyle111

brand new set of blue excel's

9 posts in this topic

$650 set of complete wheels.brand new blue excels w\buchanan stainless spokes and nipples.laced on 98 stock hubs all new bearings, seals and dustcaps.includes stock odometer afam 51t sprocket and front\ rear wheel spacers.i never even mounted tires on them.i had them laced up for spares on race day.but never needed them.i ve decide my racing days are thru and dont plan on breaking any rims trail riding.

[ January 29, 2002: Message edited by: freestyle111 ]

Is the rear wheel an 18" or a 19"? Do you know if they will fit on an `02 WR426F or an `01WR250F?

I need an extra set of wheels for

mounting dual-sport tires as my

bikes have license plates.

Thanks-

Woods Chick

I had talon hub wheels on my 98 YZ 400. The guy that bought them put them on his 2000 426. He just changed the rear bearings and had the inner spacer machined to fit.

Chick,

YZ400 is correct as far as rear wheel is concerned. Turning the spacer is really no big deal, any machine shop can do it for you. Heck I can even take care of it for you if you can get it to me. I don't know about front though..Welcome to the site..

SoCal

Originally posted by freestyle111:

$650 set of complete wheels.brand new blue excels w\buchanan stainless spokes and nipples.laced on 98 stock hubs all new bearings, seals and dustcaps.includes stock odometer afam 51t sprocket and front\ rear wheel spacers.

freestyle111 ]

I'll take them if you still have them. E-mail me hoge@qnet.com

they do look good i have blue excels w\talon hubs on my bike on my bike right now.but they are very expensive .with new sprocket,tires and $100 to get them laced and trued they cost me $1350.i think i have about $700 invested into the set im selling.thats not including hubs or odometer.