noobie saying Hello!

Well, not excactly new to TT, but new to WR's. Just picked'er up this morning in Palmdale, CA. Now, I just have to figure out all those things you guys are talking about...gray wire, throttle stop, airbox mods, jetting, etc, ect. :thumbsup:

IMG_2431.jpg

I couldn't believe how they corked up the muffler.

IMG_2432.jpg

I can't wait to wake her up and take her for a good ride.

Sweet ride, isn't it?! Be sure to check that you have the good air filter cage (faulty one has a hole in it just in case you haven't heard / read about it already in the FAQs/Performance threads).

MG

They say to just drill the rivits out and remove the stopper in the baffle. I just took the whole thing out of my 05. It ran better than with just the stopper out. Next will be that new Q4 FMF TI muffler.

Very nice. Congrats! Wish mine still looked like that.

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the pmb insert for my pipe. It opened it up even more and I still test at 93db's.

Sweet ride, isn't it?! Be sure to check that you have the good air filter cage (faulty one has a hole in it just in case you haven't heard / read about it already in the FAQs/Performance threads).

MG

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't know that! I will promptly check this morning.

Welcome, and congrats on the new purchase, now like you said, do all the mods and you will be amazed how much better it will be..........