HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SRT426

Need a radiator

5 posts in this topic

Anyone here have a left side (non-fill) radiator for a YZ426 available for sale. mine is bent pretty bad and leaking. Gonna take it to a radiator shop but if they can't fix it I want to see if anyone has one for sale.

Send it to Myler's. They can fix anything, and they are dirt cheap, too!

Anyone here have a left side (non-fill) radiator for a YZ426 available for sale. mine is bent pretty bad and leaking. Gonna take it to a radiator shop but if they can't fix it I want to see if anyone has one for sale.
Definitely send it to myler's I had them to fix my rad on my 06 450f. I sent the right hand rad ( the cap side) to them to fix a puncture hole I had in it, they welded it up and had it back to me in four days. They can fix holes,dents,twist and even wadded up rads:applause: ...... Here's their info>>>>> We can fix it!!! motorcycle radiators only.... since 1990 clogged,bent,twisted,smashed,or leaking!for as low as $35.00! one day service! Myler's (800)367-7699 or(801) 280-8040..... 8414 Mcdowell court,west jordan,UT 84088:thumbsup: