Unhappy With OEM TT Store UPDATED-NOW HAPPY

OK ordered parts on3-28 and looked at traking and they finally made it to indiana TODAY YYEEEAAAA!!!!! :thumbsup::worthy:

I have to tell you, I ordered everything for my bike off TT and it was all sent in a timly manner. No issues at all.

I like the TT store. I have not had any issues with their shipping or honesty and I really appreciate calling and talking you the knowledgeable staff! Thumbs up for the TT Store from me. Brian - some people you just can't satisfy.

I'm the guy that started the thread-and YES I'm happy! I just don't know how to DELETE this thread... I am almost embarrassed that it continues.. Please someone DELETE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I no longer wish to be associated with it.

I'm the guy that started the thread-and YES I'm happy! I just don't know how to DELETE this thread... I am almost embarrassed that it continues.. Please someone DELETE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I no longer wish to be associated with it.

Try PMing Eddie Sisneros and send him the link to this tread in the PM so he knows where to look. We don't want bad information on this site, right? :thumbsup: