Anybody have miscellaneous Acerbis hardware?

I need one bar insert plug for my set of Rally Brush Handguards. It rattled out while on the freeway the other day and I couldn't find it. If anyone has an extra I would appreciate it...

Thanks, Jared

I will take a look,, I might jave one...or another name brand but will do the same thing.. I will check tonight....

i got one if you need it i cant use my hand guards anymore i got a floating throttle tube

I just wanted to update this post and ask anyone if they have one of these laying around that they would mind selling me?

The other guy ended up not finding his.

THX

I have several from Acerbis Pro handguards. PM me your address. I have the inside piece', and a ton of bent up, scratched, broke-up up handguards that you can have also..

I have several from Acerbis Pro handguards. PM me your address. I have the inside piece', and a ton of bent up, scratched, broke-up up handguards that you can have also..

I will take the bent, scratched, broke-up hand guards if you autograph them first:worthy:

I have most of a set of bark busters, but need some hardware to complete the install. Here's what I need:

1x bar end anchor + fastener

1x clamp cap (not the piece that attaches to the guard itself)

2x fasteners for the clamps

Fasteners would be the easiest to find, followed by a generic anchor, and then I'd have to fab my own bar clamp. But if someone has a busted set of guards, I'll just buy the hardware from you.

Thanks.