HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BCBrouwer

Handlebar adaptors?

10 posts in this topic

I know there is such a thing for sleds. Can you get them for Bikes to go up and forward? I have the CR hi-bend pro tapers, but would like a bit more room without going with a different tripple clamp. Thanks

Those are pretty trick bum cant tell by the pic how they mount looks wierd. I saw the pro taper universal mounts for 1 1/8 bars for $40 at a local shop they looked like they moved the bars 1/2 inch forward im thinking about getting them myself i need to mount my Tapers Stock bend sucks for me

Mounting is easy. I just got the anti vibe myself. The regular risers go into your triple like the bars would. The nice thing about the Rox risers is that they are so adjustable. The anti vibe are large. With an aftermarket tank, you need to add a block riser to help it clear the tank. I have not had a chance to use it yet since I am waiting for my extended cables. I will give a review after I test.

barrisersonline dot com

I am 6'4'' and felt like the stock positioning was way screwed up. I purchased the risers that are 1.75"x 1.5" and they make a huge difference.

Matt

barrisersonline dot com

I am 6'4'' and felt like the stock positioning was way screwed up. I purchased the risers that are 1.75"x 1.5" and they make a huge difference.

Matt

Sweet! Exactly what I wanted to see. However, big money! still cheaper than new tripple clamp. I'm also 6'4", so this should be a nice difference. Thanks

Brian B