Quiet Exhaust

A good question about the disc. I have a XR's Only competition stainless exhaust with the disc system on it. what changes are there between adding or subtracting disc? does it get louder with less disc or quieter? Do you gain or lose power with less disc or more power with more disc?

Quieter with less discs and less pwr, Louder with more dics and more power if you have it jetted correctly, Dont go throwing discs in it with stock jetting, will cause a little bit of a lean run.I,m jetted 58/165 with 19 at 300ft above sea-level.

Todd

I have the bike 650r uncorked with the 175 and 68s jet set. I just wanted to quiet it down for my local woods ride and open it up whena t the sand farm and if removing or adding disc is that simple then just got happier. do you lose much power when removing disc? and how much quieter is it?

I have the bike 650r uncorked with the 175 and 68s jet set. I just wanted to quiet it down for my local woods ride and open it up whena t the sand farm and if removing or adding disc is that simple then just got happier. do you lose much power when removing disc? and how much quieter is it?

You just have to go little by little to you get it where you want.

i have a White Bros E-series that has 12 discs right now its not to bad, i took the end disc off to make it open WOW way too loud The WB is nice too.

where did you get the discs and the end cap for it mines just straight open and im getting harrassed by the cops for it