Anyone have a video on changing fork springs/seals?

Im about to change my front fork springs and seals on my 06 wr450 to stiffer ones (to haul my fat ass around better) and wondered if anyone had a link to a video on how to do this, I have never done this type of work before?????????

Im about to change my front fork springs and seals on my 06 wr450 to stiffer ones (to haul my fat ass around better) and wondered if anyone had a link to a video on how to do this, I have never done this type of work before?????????

I don't... but I think the 06' has the same forks as the 04' right?

I followed the instructions in my manual when I resprung my 04', I had already done seals a couple of times prior so I understood that but again the manual was pretty inclusive of step by step instructions... it really is not that hard if they are the same type of forks.

I just got an 07' and I know those forks are different and feel the same aprehension you probably have now about working on those... But the 06' forks are not that hard, just grab your manual and go for it and enjoy the new ride because re-springing takes it to a whole new level..:bonk:

There's one being sold on e-bay but it's ridiculously priced (IMO) at around $40. It is specifically for the WR and steel framed YZs though. The guys that do that one also have instructional videos for rejetting and valve adjustments, which for some reason are considerably less money.

grab your manual and git er done! it's not that hard at all. i did mine two weeks ago for the first time.