Sprocket sizes

What size sprockets are you currently running? year bike and type of riding?

I run a A plated supermoto and a woods set up yz, they both use the same counters. I have a 15 for high spped on the SM, I will put a 14 on it for some tight twisty roads around here. The woods bike uses a 13 for tight trails, but a desert run makes me put a 14 on it. Three counters and I have a vast gearing spectrum. I just loosen the rear slide it foward, change counter, slide the rear back. In other words I can change this in minutes with basic tools.

I run a A plated supermoto and a woods set up yz, they both use the same counters. I have a 15 for high spped on the SM, I will put a 14 on it for some tight twisty roads around here. The woods bike uses a 13 for tight trails, but a desert run makes me put a 14 on it. Three counters and I have a vast gearing spectrum. I just loosen the rear slide it foward, change counter, slide the rear back. In other words I can change this in minutes with basic tools.

ossidog, what size rear do you use with your 13 for the tight trails? My 07 WR 450 has a 13- 50 combo works pretty good but need something a little lower geared in the tight stuff. I was going to go to a 12 counter but have not been able to find one for this bike. Thanks in advance.

14-50 and I mainly race harescrambles.