Well TT friends...

It will sure be sweet to work on the motor of that 2 banger......... unlike the 4 stroke!

Good for you! Enjoy! I wish I had the $$'s for a new 2 Stroke. If I had the money to dump in a new bike, I would probably go with a new YZ250 2-Stroke. I hear the 06-07's are the shit.

If your 450 is too easy to ride, you can always try difficult and challenging terrain/tracks...

Man, 2 smokes just do it for me.
I hear what you're sayin'.... :bonk: Make sure to post a pic or two.
Good for you! Enjoy! I wish I had the $$'s for a new 2 Stroke. If I had the money to dump in a new bike, I would probably go with a new YZ250 2-Stroke. I hear the 06-07's are the shit.

If your 450 is too easy to ride, you can always try difficult and challenging terrain/tracks...

the 05's are nearly identical as 06-07's. I heard a very small rumor that the green sticker rule is going to be moved to 05 but I doubt it, I will only get a smoker if that happens, but if it doesn't it looks like an 07 wr450 for me in a few years :bonk:

We were at the track over the weekend, and I jumped on the boy's 125, it was a blast to ride and I felt like I was going faster on it.. I would have liked to have been able to compare lap times to see if it was actually faster or just because it felt so light and wide open...regardless, it is a kick in the ass to ride the tiddler, two throttle positions, wide open or closed, working that clutch....

We were at the track over the weekend, and I jumped on the boy's 125, it was a blast to ride and I felt like I was going faster on it.. I would have liked to have been able to compare lap times to see if it was actually faster or just because it felt so light and wide open...regardless, it is a kick in the ass to ride the tiddler, two throttle positions, wide open or closed, working that clutch....

I am finding the same thing........my '03 CR250 is finding itself in the back of my truck a heck of a lot more often than my 450 does. I still have yet to race the 2 smoker, but I'm getting more and more comfortable on it. I might be racing it this month....

I never thought I'd say it, but the smoker is just more forgiving than the 450 is.

:bonk: