May 07 Issue of Dirt Rider

They did a excellent article on the 07 WR450. They didn't appear biassed either way. I'm glad that I have the new bike!

They did a excellent article on the 07 WR450. They didn't appear biassed either way. I'm glad that I have the new bike!

The was the first issue in a long time where I actually read the entire thing from front to back. Lots of good stuff IMO.

I also liked the wr450 review. More specifically, I like the part where they said "say goodbye to the top heavy feeling" (or something like that)

It makes me want to go and buy one.

that was definitely a good write up. The last two issues of DR have been really good. Seems like a lot more pages with lots of full page adds and good articles. They must have changed the chief editor or something.

I usually just look them over at Wal-Mart and normally don't buy one but I got this one Saturday night and read most of it. Why do they say that the only competition for the WR is the KTM and Honda? Has the Kawasaki 450 not been released yet? I liked the 250 comparison too.

Rode a buddy's new Kawasaki 450f today, quite the beast. Still love the yammys..

Ya, they sure liked the '07!

But they didn't say anything about maintenance. I guess that's not unexpected given that they probably only had a few hours on the bike. But I'd really like to know about the extra hassles/work required (e.g., carb access) before I decided the improvements were worth it.

I need to see the long term test before I make the switch!

Story