The time to buy is here!

yes, there is no out-of-state tax. so if you live on the border of ohio/what-ever state you can save your self a couple hundred bucks.

Not true. You will generally not have to pay sales or an equivalent tax to the state you purchase from as a non-resident, but when you get it home, if you live in a state that requires ORV registration or titles, your home state will get you for the tax at their rate. This is absolutely true in California, for example.

WR426Frider, Honda East ( Toledo ) is about the cheapest around here, they push a lot of bikes out the door, however I found a bike shop a little west of here ( Championship Powersports Inc.), do a search, talk to Jim, tell him Jody sent you. He should be able to fix you up.

Good Luck

Toledo would be about 4 hours away from me, but if I dont have any luck closer to me I will give them a call.

Not true. You will generally not have to pay sales or an equivalent tax to the state you purchase from as a non-resident, but when you get it home, if you live in a state that requires ORV registration or titles, your home state will get you for the tax at their rate. This is absolutely true in California, for example.

And don't you just love how they will track you down to the ends of the earth for "their" money but don't want to spend a penny on a riding area (at least here in Mother Maryland.)

je

Going to go to a dealership tomorrow after work to see what they can do for me. I have my fingers crossed, but I'm not about to jump into anything. They have 3 blue and 2 white 07's there. Still not sure on which color to get. The white is nice, but you got to love that blue :bonk:

Well I'm proud to say that I am a new 06 YZ450 owner. Went to a dealership last night and got a new 06 OTD for 5000 and got them to throw in a X-Ring chain. When I left it was storming bad and I was not able to ride it, I hope to get some seat time in today. I will be posting some pictures, and possibly changing my Thumper Talk name to some that dose not have my bikes model number in it. Anyway, thank you all for your advice.

Well I'm proud to say that I am a new 06 YZ450 owner. Went to a dealership last night and got a new 06 OTD for 5000 and got them to throw in a X-Ring chain. When I left it was storming bad and I was not able to ride it, I hope to get some seat time in today. I will be posting some pictures, and possibly changing my Thumper Talk name to some that dose not have my bikes model number in it. Anyway, thank you all for your advice.

Good for you!:bonk:

Take good care of that bike :naughty: and enjoy