HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hemskesven

Mx parts that fits xrr

12 posts in this topic

Hi friends, i wonder if someone has put together a list or something of the parts that fits the xrr 650 from hondas motocrossers?

My friend sells Honda mx bikes but not the offroad bikes so there i much easyer for me to order mx parts.

I have learned that steering bearings and front brake disk fits from the cr5oo, the brake pads from 2 stroke mxers like cr250,

the pegs should fit from an cr 85,

the levers also from 2 stroke mxbikes.

Can any of you fill something in? Is any aftermarket plastic avalible or just oem?

Xr´s is not a bike you se so often in Sweden so there is kind of hard to find aftermarket parts to it.

i´ve just got mine but i like it! :bonk:

UFO makes plastics for the XR650R. I actually saw some on Amazon.com a little while back. Also check E-bay. Be careful with the UFO rear fender. There are two holes in it about 1/2" large that suck dirt directly off the tire. I patched them up with duct tape.

Thanks i will check it out.

Any other tips for parts that will fit?

I´ve found out that the steering bearing is exactly the same as the wheel berings on my bike hauling trailer.... don´t tell any of the ktm guys, they already teasing me for the cr 80 pegs :bonk:

well on my bike i used an assload of mx parts to update the look of my xr i used cr500 plaastics from 2000 on the bike front fender bolted right up rear part of it is a little long but it works find rear fender fits too just got to cut off the large tabs towards the seat

jeff, did you get the speedometer to work whit the cr 500 wheel?
Yep, the cutouts are machined into the hub already for the gear drive. You just have to change the seal.

well on my bike i used an assload of mx parts to update the look of my xr i used cr500 plaastics from 2000 on the bike front fender bolted right up rear part of it is a little long but it works find rear fender fits too just got to cut off the large tabs towards the seat

You gotta post some pics of that.