How much did you pay for your '07 450F?

Before taxes.

$6199 for limited edition doesn't seem like a bad deal.

I got my 07 limited edition, used for $5500. The guy I bought it from got it for $8600 after taxes and extended service and what not. Hawaii is ridiculous though. MSRP is $7200 so anything under that is golden in my book.

nice man... &%$#@! did he sell it for? too much power for the dude?

i got my limited edition for 7 out the door

White scoot ........$6150 out the door

Before taxes.

$6199 for limited edition doesn't seem like a bad deal.

$5999 OTD

I got my 07 limited edition, used for $5500. The guy I bought it from got it for $8600 after taxes and extended service and what not. Hawaii is ridiculous though. MSRP is $7200 so anything under that is golden in my book.

Actually the Yamaha's here are very cheap becuase of the way that they are distributed through Hawaii. You should be able to get at least 1000 off of msrp now. I got mine 6 months ago for 6,500 otd and paid with a 2% cashback credit card. Came out to be around 6350.

Hondas here are a different story though... They are expensive!

White, $6650 OTD

Not me but a buddy just bought one. He paid $6600 OTD. They through in ProTappers and a Trail Tech kick stand also.

Not me but a buddy just bought one. He paid $6600 OTD. They through in ProTappers and a Trail Tech kick stand also.

Um, it comes with ProTapers. I hope you meant they threw in DIFFERENT ProTapers.

Also, when the "threw in" this stuff, did he also get the $200 Cash back that Yamaha is offering when you buy a new YZ450F? If not, then they really did not give him anything.

Um, it comes with ProTapers. I hope you meant they threw in DIFFERENT ProTapers.

Also, when the "threw in" this stuff, did he also get the $200 Cash back that Yamaha is offering when you buy a new YZ450F? If not, then they really did not give him anything.

I have no idea. What I said before is all he told me.

wow they put protapers on it and didn't give him cash back or any snap on tools. they hooked him up, maybe you should put up the name of the dealer so we all would know who to steer clear of.

I can get a 07 YZ450F OR A 07 CRF450R FOR 6100 OTD im jus tryna see which one ima go with... leanin more towards the yami

I just saw a brand new 07 sell on ebay on the east coast for 5150. What a steal, If I hadn't just bought a new 06, I would have jumped all over that and had it shipped out to Washington for 350. Enjoy your 07's everyone.

$6450 otd