go with new 06 or 07 yz450f?

Hey guys, Now that some of you have some hours on your 07's, how do they really compare to the 06?

Is it worth 6-700$ more for an 07? I mainly just ride mx and want the one thats gonna be easier to go faster on. But is there $700 in difference?

Thanks

Hey guys, Now that some of you have some hours on your 07's, how do they really compare to the 06?

Is it worth 6-700$ more for an 07? I mainly just ride mx and want the one thats gonna be easier to go faster on. But is there $700 in difference?

Thanks

Probably not. I have ridden both. Wave rotors, the clutch pull is way nicer than the 06, the rear suspension is suppose to be nicer and i talked to a suspension shop and they said the front fork is a little bit nicer than the 06. You may want to consider resale 06 vs 07, a few years down the road and it maybe less than $700 difference. I wanted to go with the 06 but found an 07 for the same price as the 06. Either way you will not be disappointed!!:bonk:

I wouldn't think about it twice - go for the '06

I mainly just ride mx and want the one thats gonna be easier to go faster on.

I would say '06 then. Plus more goodies are tried and true for the '06 at this point.

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the honest answers and you guys saving me some cash!

So I am hoping to pick it up friday, but the owner of the dealership i work with is snowmobiling in the mountains all week with no phone, so i left a message with his wife, incase he calls, 'to tell them to hook me up' cause his salesmen dont believe me on the prices. What goons they can be.