Selling the 03 YZ450....How much to ask?

Just keep the bike BC3

You never know when you'll need a fullsize bike

You know with me getting involved with AHRMA I really haven't had any time or interest in modern bikes.....So the YZ450 even though it's a really fast and all

it just messes me up to jump from a 1974 and earlier bike to the YZ450....I

need to stick to one or the other....and since the vintage stuff is my first love

I should sell the Yamaha....If I knew that I was going to get on the vintage stuff I wouldn't have bought the 03 bike......But hindsight is always 20/20 isn't it?

BC

I would say here in Illinois 3000 atleast. Or atleast thats what I could get

What vintage stuff do you have? I have a couple '74 YZ 250/360s and love'm. Only problem is the vintage promoter here in AZ is a turd. I have a C&J 360 that I can't have fun riding unless I go to Cali or ride with the modern boys.....Sure makes me appreciate my '06 after I put a few hard laps on that '74, though.....it doesn't hurt after a big jump..!

we have 8 Bultacos....Two Astros and some MX bikes...all in cherry showroom condition

bchisself.jpg

I must be brain damaged because I sold the 450 today for 2000.00....even gave the guy all the stock stuff I took off....

Oh well, at least I made someone Happy....

Thats sucks. I am trying to sell my 426 (444) thats in my garage and won't go below 2500. I started at 2800. sold a few pieces then lowered the price to match. All kinds of action through Craigslist, not alot through ebay though.

OK 2000. in my pocket.....What do I want NEXT? My 150R

has been upgraded and still fresh so it will be OK for a while...Maybe a DUAL_SPORT:smirk: I heard that when your 60 years old that is the thing to do....Hmmmmmmmm

What vintage stuff do you have? I have a couple '74 YZ 250/360s and love'm. Only problem is the vintage promoter here in AZ is a turd. I have a C&J 360 that I can't have fun riding unless I go to Cali or ride with the modern boys.....Sure makes me appreciate my '06 after I put a few hard laps on that '74, though.....it doesn't hurt after a big jump..!

Wish I still had my 250. Pic just before selling it back in 74.

250.jpg