HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kawabuggy

Where To Find Red Tank/Fenders For A 93 XR600?

7 posts in this topic

Just like the title says. I want to switch my tank & fenders to RED. My current tank was painted ORANGE by the PO. I am in the process of scraping off the ugly paint. It is stained white underneath. I would like to replace it with HONDA RED and be done with it!

Anybody know if the 91-2000's ever came with a red tank????? Will the tanks from the early years like '85 & up fit?????

Just like the title says. I want to switch my tank & fenders to RED. My current tank was painted ORANGE by the PO. I am in the process of scraping off the ugly paint. It is stained white underneath. I would like to replace it with HONDA RED and be done with it!

Anybody know if the 91-2000's ever came with a red tank????? Will the tanks from the early years like '85 & up fit?????

The 2000 XR600 came with a red tank and fenders with white side panels. Most aftermarket tanks and plastic come in a few colors including red.

"O"

Clarke makes OEM style aftermarket tanks. The fit is not perfect though. UFO makes nice aftermarket fenders. I would recommend genuine Honda for the tank though, if you want to stay with the stock sized tank. Should set you back about $272. (Babbitt's on line)

I just purchased a RED front & rear fender directly from Honda. I also found a tank bag that is bright red, with a cool Xr logo on it. That way I can simply cover my old tank and rock-n-roll.

i got a red factory tank no petcock but you can have it if you want also got a white ims too was just gonna throw them away

I am very interested in the red tank! Can you please advise how much it would be for shipping & handling, and a little something for your effort?

I can pay you with Pay-Pal immediately, personal check, money order-you name it!

Thanks for replying to my post!

Kyle Baker

poolstuff@juno.com

281-586-8939