Where To Find Red Tank/Fenders For A 93 XR600?

Just like the title says. I want to switch my tank & fenders to RED. My current tank was painted ORANGE by the PO. I am in the process of scraping off the ugly paint. It is stained white underneath. I would like to replace it with HONDA RED and be done with it!

Anybody know if the 91-2000's ever came with a red tank????? Will the tanks from the early years like '85 & up fit?????

Just like the title says. I want to switch my tank & fenders to RED. My current tank was painted ORANGE by the PO. I am in the process of scraping off the ugly paint. It is stained white underneath. I would like to replace it with HONDA RED and be done with it!

Anybody know if the 91-2000's ever came with a red tank????? Will the tanks from the early years like '85 & up fit?????

The 2000 XR600 came with a red tank and fenders with white side panels. Most aftermarket tanks and plastic come in a few colors including red.

"O"

Clarke makes OEM style aftermarket tanks. The fit is not perfect though. UFO makes nice aftermarket fenders. I would recommend genuine Honda for the tank though, if you want to stay with the stock sized tank. Should set you back about $272. (Babbitt's on line)

IMS also carries the red tank but in larger than stock size. You can get the red fenders from Honda, UFO, Polysport or Acerbis.

I just purchased a RED front & rear fender directly from Honda. I also found a tank bag that is bright red, with a cool Xr logo on it. That way I can simply cover my old tank and rock-n-roll.

i got a red factory tank no petcock but you can have it if you want also got a white ims too was just gonna throw them away

I am very interested in the red tank! Can you please advise how much it would be for shipping & handling, and a little something for your effort?

I can pay you with Pay-Pal immediately, personal check, money order-you name it!

Thanks for replying to my post!

Kyle Baker

poolstuff@juno.com

281-586-8939