Radiator lowering kit/Exhaust combo YZ450

Hi,

Looking to lower the radiators on my 06 YZ450. Does anyone know whether "Dr. D radiator lowering kit" is compatible with any other exhaust besides the gargantuan Dr. D full exhaust? Can I just replace the header to make room for the radiators?

Thanks

Drew

The Dr. D header only fits the Dr. D silencer. I know that White Brothers used to make a lowboy exhaust for the YZ450F that may work with the radiator lowering kit, I'm not sure. They stopped making it, but you can probably find one.

Hi,

Looking to lower the radiators on my 06 YZ450. Does anyone know whether "Dr. D radiator lowering kit" is compatible with any other exhaust besides the gargantuan Dr. D full exhaust? Can I just replace the header to make room for the radiators?

Thanks

Drew

BTO sells a kit for $49.94

http://www.btosports.com/p/AP5521

the fmf factory fwd ti powerbomb will work,and it doesn't stick out anywhere near as much as the dr.d. i have a 06 lowering kit that was never used(i wanted to see if i could make it work on my 05,but went with pwr lowboy rads instead) i'll let it go for 1/2 price if you want it. pm me if you do:thumbsup:

the fmf factory fwd ti powerbomb will work,and it doesn't stick out anywhere near as much as the dr.d. i have a 06 lowering kit that was never used(i wanted to see if i could make it work on my 05,but went with pwr lowboy rads instead) i'll let it go for 1/2 price if you want it. pm me if you do:thumbsup:

now I am curious if it will work with my 06 WB lowboy header......:bonk: