Engine ice

Do you think it is worth it to pay the extra $ or is there another coolant that will do practically the same great job for less?

I heard some yz have a tendancy to overheat, what you think?

I'm sure you have invested allot of time and money in to your bike so why not buy some coolant that is better then the average stuff found at a gas station.:applause:

Do you think it is worth it to pay the extra $ or is there another coolant that will do practically the same great job for less?

I heard some yz have a tendancy to overheat, what you think?

mine would overheat with reg coolant. also a 99 yz400f

has not since i did the engine ice

jay

The best coolant you can buy is Evans NPG+. It is non-aqueous propylene glycol blend. Boiling point is 375 degrees. Will protect an overheated motor from damage and not boil over. Best money you will ever spend. Will also totally stop corrosion on aluminum and magnesium components. Go to the Evans web site and read about it. Zip Ty racing packages this coolant under their own name and charges double for it.

I'm sure you have invested allot of time and money in to your bike so why not buy some coolant that is better then the average stuff found at a gas station.:applause:

I just bought the bike and wants to do proper maintenance on it before going for a ride:ride: . I'll definetaly buy engine ice.

Thanks for your advices!:eek: