HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MN_Kevin

just ordered 230 (YES...230!!!) Kouba T-Handles!!

8 posts in this topic

Can you believe this...I CANNOT!

Norm said they should go tommorow, although the "S" may be a problem.

We'll just wait and see!

I think I have spent around 60 hours of my time doing this! It is amazing how much time it takes up :) . Just ask my Wife!

On the first order, I took ALL the profits (and then some) and gave rebates to many, and gave away Kouba's to key people of ThumperTalk.

During this whole time, EVERYTHING I DO GETS PUT ON HOLD!

I STILL have not had time to install my own Kouba. The last time I sat on my bike may have been November. My bike is in my walkout basement, so it is not like I don't have an opportunity.

I have been trying to put walls up in my basement, finish tiling 3 bathrooms, install a kitchen sink, fix my snowblower...

My Wife is not too impressed how much I devote my time to ThumperTalk, not just reading it, i.e. these Koubas.

I look for guys whose postings have gone unanswered, I look for postings where I consider myself well informed.

TT is the first thing I do when I wake up, regardless if I am late for work, and the last thing I check before going to bed.

It is because of the considerable time I have spent doing this, that I am done w/ these Kouba's. Next project, JACKETS ANYONE??? :D , will have the manufacturer distribute whatever it is I can get a bargain for us.

I have ZERO regrets doing this as a favor to ThumperTalk, and I am very happy for Norm Kouba and his increased business. But it has been tough on both my family and I.

I need a rest, and I HAVE to get this sink installed :D .

:D Kevin, you are an absolute star with all this! I am sure I speak for all us mere mortals when I say "Thank You" your time and efforts are very much appreciated.

Your good lady must also take a lot of the credit for giving you the free time to sort all of us out....

NOW GO FIT THAT SINK!!! ROFL

:):D:D

A Big thanks here as well Kev. I know how crazy all this stuff can be. I have done group buys at some other sites and know the great deal of, ohh who am i kidding -pain in the ass- that this can be. We appreciate it :) thanks!

~:Chris

Thanks again Kevin. A sink...???? I have a little finishing to do in my basement. I'll bet alot of us are in need of sinks. I'll take two in fact. Where do I send the money and how much??? :)

I'm OK for sinks - but I'm definitely interested in the tiling work. I've got at least one bathroom as well as my front entrance that need attention :) ! Seriously Kevin, props to you for for all your hard work and dedication to this site. People like yourself are what makes T-Talk a great place to hang. P.Z.