HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Motosprtman

A. H. MacLaughlins

8 posts in this topic

I hate to bust on someone on the net - but there is a time when it seems appropriate. I ordered a tailight, wiring extension kit and plate holder from Fourstrokesonly.com (A.H. Maclaughlin) - this was in early February, I have since e-mailed and called on the phone to find out the status of my order, all to no avail. Looks like I am out nearly 50.00 and no parts. May want to think twice before using them.

I think every one who has delt with him has had that problem,but in the end you got what you ordered. He's kind of slow to get things shipped out by his own admision.

Yep. After I did a bunch of internet research I developed the same opinion and gave them a miss.

Bummer.

About 6 weeks ago I ordered a speedo elimination adapter from them. Because I needed it sooner rather than later I called them up and asked when they would ship. I was assured it would go out that day.

Sure nuff it arrived in 3 days.

In this age of instant internet comms you'd think online retailers would understand that service is everything. For me, they hit the mark.

Maybe I was lucky. Sorry to hear you weren't.

Good luck, soon.

From my experience I have concluded that Fourstrokesonly is a small business. A.H. is honest and likes to go riding, sometimes traveling to do so. Your service experience depends on his personal schedule.

1 person likes this

From my experience I have concluded that Fourstrokesonly is a small business. A.H. is honest and likes to go riding, sometimes traveling to do so. Your service experience depends on his personal schedule.

Yea thats about it.

I work a few blocks from his shop and tried to buy from him but he was never there. Keep trying the phone.

1 person likes this