XR's only Exhuast Db? How loud is it?

I've got the XRsonly fullsystem in stainless,not sure exactly on the db,but I was told its close to the 96db. They do make a quiet core for it though. Comparing the quality to anything I've seen up close it wins hands down.

The pc 496 is louder than 96db, ($430 just the silencer) and more expensive than the xrs only, also its harder and more expensive to rebuild. The xrs only without the quiet core is around a 100db with the quiet core as low as 94 db, is easy to rebuild and maintain. make sure you get the full system header and silencer also specify the stainless version! About $500 full system with insert.

I did not see this as a problem. I have stock pipes and the XR's only stainless steel competition exhaust slipped on and tightend up no problem without any mods to the stock header

yes the pipe is bigger in diameter, but there is a little spacer that is welded in which makes it fit right on to the stock headpipe

yes the pipe is bigger in diameter, but there is a little spacer that is welded in which makes it fit right on to the stock headpipe

Thats good you can do that,they just looked real diff when I bought mine and I didn't take the time to check it out. Congrats! you will like the pipe.

Not an option, as I bought it with a Big POS Gun Exhaust on it already. :applause:

Nice, description and agree 100% with that statement! Get the xrs only full stainless system with the quiet core insert you will be happy. PM me I will give you a bit of info that may save you some $.

Thanks, I will get the header when the funds become available. Also, I hear people talking about the xrsonly pipe being on back order. Not so, they get them delivered every two weeks. Althought I ordered mine a couple days ago and have heard nothing from them.

Thanks, I will get the header when the funds become available. Also, I hear people talking about the xrsonly pipe being on back order. Not so, they get them delivered every two weeks. Althought I ordered mine a couple days ago and have heard nothing from them.

Way back when I ordered mine they were back ordered,it added only two weeks or so to the order. It was well worth it though. Once we compared it to my neighbors fmf or power core on his quad you could only laugh.