HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KamloopsXR

Pro-Circuit Type 496 for my XR650L?

7 posts in this topic

I'm thinking about getting the PC type 496 silencer for my 06/650L . Just looking for comments on this silencer. Good/bad?

Is it even worth putting just a slip-on on my L?

I'm reading that alot run the super trap (sp?) ?

The 496 seems to be easier for me to get my hands on up here.

KamloopsXR

Welcome to TT, the pc stuff is good quality, but I think it is a bit louder than the 96db its rated at. It is a very large silencer though and service life seems to be pretty long!

I have one. It is very well made and quiet, highly recommended. PC always makes great stuff.

BP

i just saw some PC on ebay for about 275 wish i didnt have a WB e-series already id look into one of those prolly

I have the PC 496 on my XR650L and although it is a bit louder than stock I don't think it's annoying loud, I like that it gives it kind of a "bark".

$T2eC16V,!yEE9s5jFK,wBQvJ-KM,V!~~48_20.JPG

:lol: Hahaha, I just seen the date on the last post before mine... He's probably made a decision by now, ya think? :lol: Oh well, maybe a future noob as myself will find this helpful... Pffft.