HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TyeeHusky

Wheel spin

8 posts in this topic

After changing the oil I started my bike on the stand. With the bike in nuetral the rear wheel begins to spin. Not reat fast and can stop it with my hand or foot but is kinda odd.

Anyone else noticed this or is there a problem with my new bike?????

Thanks,

I never through all the years have done that on a stand. For the simple reason that I always have had two strokes and do not have a button to push for starting. I wanted to ask the question before my 30 day warranty ran out.

All I know is that my 04' does the same thing and probably more so on a new bike with fresh bearings and little or no drag on the rear wheel. ..

How do you like the bike overall? I pick up my 07' from Adventure Motorsports in Monroe this Saturday:thumbsup:

Where do you ride mostly? Are you going to the Desert 100? I'd like to compare comments on mods, etc....

I love the new 07 WR450. I have always been a 2 stroke rider until two weeks ago. I rode a 06 WR and 07 KTM EXC and thought I would stay with the smoker. Well then I threw my leg over an 07 WR and could not stop smiling. Lets just say I could have had an 06 out the door for 5700 bucks but chose to pay extra for the 07. Motor is super smooth. I did not like the vibration from the 06.

On the west side of the mountains i mostly ride Walker Valley. Went yersterday. On the east side we spend a lot of time and Taneum and Lake Wenatchee.

Were do you ride on the west side? I would like to go to the 100 but may have to work.

I love the new 07 WR450. I have always been a 2 stroke rider until two weeks ago. I rode a 06 WR and 07 KTM EXC and thought I would stay with the smoker. Well then I threw my leg over an 07 WR and could not stop smiling. Lets just say I could have had an 06 out the door for 5700 bucks but chose to pay extra for the 07. Motor is super smooth. I did not like the vibration from the 06.

On the west side of the mountains i mostly ride Walker Valley. Went yersterday. On the east side we spend a lot of time and Taneum and Lake Wenatchee.

Were do you ride on the west side? I would like to go to the 100 but may have to work.

It seems I race more than I trail ride anymore, but I grew up riding Reiter and continue to punish my own son riding there but we ride everywhere, the best thing about riding is meeting new people and riding new places:thumbsup:

Yeah I could not believe how low the 06's are going for! But I want that lower center of gravity and new motor.... I can't wait! I work as part of the crew setting up the Desert 100 so I get to break it in for a whole week just free riding on a private 20,000 acre ranch, best vacation a man could ever ask for!

Sent a PM

My bike does the same thing and so did my XR400R....

I will be at the Desert 100 again this year! :applause:

Chris

My bike does the same thing and so did my XR400R....

I will be at the Desert 100 again this year! :applause:

Chris

You should have your flier in the mail any day but you can check out the website if you need info....... we are kinda late on the fliers..

Should be a good year!