TT NOOBIE and 03 XR650L new owner

OK go easy on me first time TT'r and also first time dual sport owner i just got a 03 XR650L and am STOKED to say the least, for one to have this bike and also to find this forum WOW talk about alot of info this forum Rocks!!! I spent all last night looking through posts and coulndt reply to any LOL had to make it to work to activate membership. Well i live in the High Desert in SoCal so any 760'rs in the Victorville area or other SoCal peeps let me know whats going on in the area. Im a long time MX'r so im definitely not new to off road riding just new to the asphalt. I got this bike with 9k miles for just $2600 :applause: so i think i got a steal of a deal from looking for weeks and seeing other prices. Bike has a E-Series slip on, smog removed, need to see if carb mods are done yet but otherwise bike is pretty stock. I will be doing some suspension mods and looking for more info on mounting a GPR stabilizer so anyone that has info on how to mount a GPR let me know please.

Welcome to TT, and congrats on the bike, Price was very fair! I read all the time where poeple are willing to pay that for a 98 model. I got my 04 L with some road miles on her all stock for $3200. And like you spent a lot of time looking and researching the bike, then finally one fell out of the blue right in front of me, couldnt turn it down.

WELCOME ABOARD! IF YOU EVER NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT A BRP IT'S HERE:prof:

Brp???

BRP= Big Red Pig, Welcome to TT.