2006 White Brothers Carbon Pro or Pro Circuit T4

Anyone with a White Brothers Carbon Pro or Pro Circuit T4 on a 2006 or 2007 yz450f? IF so what is your opinion and which would you choose? I bought a t4 slip on and don't really like it, maybe I should buy the head pipe and see if that makes a difference, but anyway I had a white brothers carbon pro on my 03 and loved it, so im thinking about going back to white brothers.

i cant speak for those but i have the dr.d setup and i love, tons of low end and mid

Thats a big price difference. I think the aluminum version of the carbon pro would be closer in price to the T-4

Anyone with a White Brothers Carbon Pro or Pro Circuit T4 on a 2006 or 2007 yz450f? IF so what is your opinion and which would you choose? I bought a t4 slip on and don't really like it, maybe I should buy the head pipe and see if that makes a difference, but anyway I had a white brothers carbon pro on my 03 and loved it, so im thinking about going back to white brothers.

CarbonPro is bling and it breaks real easy. I use the AluminumPro 2 and it is the same pipe as the carbonpro but will last in a crash. Power is just unreal at every RPM......

I have the Alum WB pro. Its awsome...... It revs really fast. Maybe too fast. I had the t-4 on my '04 and I really liked it. The welds broke on it where it attaches to the frame. That was my only complaint. My buddy looped out on my '06, with my WB, and its still in great shape. Pretty durable.

Chad

Just got the head pipe to the pro circuit and it makes all the difference in the world, im extremely happy with the system now.

On these new bikes, the only way your going to notice any change is if you get a full system. The only thing a slip on whill do is add bling and drain your wallet.:bonk:

On these new bikes, the only way your going to notice any change is if you get a full system. The only thing a slip on whill do is add bling and drain your wallet.:bonk:

lol...

GA426owner..Bling? you are the king of Bling !

2 laps and you fade like a cheap paint job:cry:

I have the Carbon Pro. It is about 2.5lbs lighter than the Aluminum Pro and if you can tell weight, it does make a difference. I adds to the top end. If your looking for a bottom end system, get a Dr.D setup.

GA426owner..Bling? you are the king of Bling !

2 laps and you fade like a cheap paint job:cry:

Tim - not me my bling days are over.....but your assessment of my riding is interesting.....you must be slightly confused....:bonk:

i cant speak for those but i have the dr.d setup and i love, tons of low end and mid

+1:thumbsup: