HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
markmc90

nx650 sprocket

5 posts in this topic

We really should make a seperate forum for the nx lovers. I am trying to find different sprocket options for my 88' nx650. Does anyone know what is compatible (xr650L?). Any advice would be helpful.

We really should make a seperate forum for the nx lovers. I am trying to find different sprocket options for my 88' nx650. Does anyone know what is compatible (xr650L?). Any advice would be helpful.

1988-1989 XR600's share rear sprockets with the NX650. The front should be the same for all XR/NX/XR-L.

"O"

1988-1989 XR600's share rear sprockets with the NX650. The front should be the same for all XR/NX/XR-L.

"O"

There was a point where the XR600 went from 5? 6? splines to the current (larger) number of splines on the front sprocket.

Any one have a spline count/date of switchover?

Dave

Thats right, the later NX's have finer splines than the early ones.

I have engines with both types