ReadyRacing rapid response?

I race a 2004 yz250f and a 2007 yz450f, i have used readyracing air filters for the past few years and love them! i was flipping through a new mag and saw the R4 rapid response throttle linkage that claims to eliminate the low end bog /hesitation. I want to know if any members have used it and with what results? My 250 isn't bad at all but the 450 has a little bog that just bothers me, I have done all the "easy" recomended mods ap timing etc. etc.

Having two bikes and with the expense of racing, i'm trying to find a alternative to sending out two carbs and having over $400 worth of mods done to them.

Thanks

Charlie

I race a 2004 yz250f and a 2007 yz450f, i have used readyracing air filters for the past few years and love them! i was flipping through a new mag and saw the R4 rapid response throttle linkage that claims to eliminate the low end bog /hesitation. I want to know if any members have used it and with what results? My 250 isn't bad at all but the 450 has a little bog that just bothers me, I have done all the "easy" recomended mods ap timing etc. etc.

Having two bikes and with the expense of racing, i'm trying to find a alternative to sending out two carbs and having over $400 worth of mods done to them.

Thanks

Charlie

3 words...Zip Ty Racing.........

Carb mod....problem fixed and so much more:thumbsup:

Thanks

Charlie

i also have a 2004 yz250f and a 2006 yz 450f and i sent my carbs out to Zip ty racing and all i can say is WOW :applause: they did a awesome job on my carbs, there is no BOG at all, its crisp and a nice improve power..

Thanks For The Reply, I Will Contacting Them On Monday!!!