Graphics For White 07 YZ450

I know I should wait to post the pictures after I get them on the bike but I couldn't contain myself.

100_3585.jpg

100_3584.jpg

100_3583.jpg

FX Rev-series

Do you use all of those products?

Yes, their custom from Factory Effex so you can have them put anything on you use. DX1 Rev-series, and I told them I have the white 07.

Yes, their custom from Factory Effex so you can have them put anything on you use. DX1 Rev-series, and I told them I have the white 07.

Cool, get em on and post some pics.

Those are cool, I found those after I order mine. Post some pics when you get them on.

I know I should wait to post the pictures after I get them on the bike but I couldn't contain myself.

100_3585.jpg

100_3584.jpg

100_3583.jpg

FX Rev-series

That's going to look frikin' sweet.:applause:

I don't think I could ever order those...

It would look like

Thor

No Fear

Spy

Oakley

Dragon

Yamalube

Amsoil

Belray

A-star

Bell

Fox

EVS

Renthal

Sunline

MRD

No-Toil

I think you get the point. :eek::lol: :lol:

Why is that important?
Why is that important?

I would assume if he is sponsered by these he has to show them.....if he is not then he just likes the look of them. I am of the thought "if they pay me or provide their products free or discounted then I will/ or be obligated to advertize for them"...if not.....no free ads.:applause:

I have stickers on mine for products that I use or recommend if I like how they look. Some of the logos on graphics kits that I've had were products that I don't use, or even like, but if I liked the kit, I don't care. I especially don't care what anyone else puts on their bike, whether they're sponsored, or use the stuff, or not, and I think way too many people get way too worked up about the stickers other people choose. (unless it's someone like my son, who went through a "never met a sticker I didn't like" phase, and eventually ran out of room.)

It's only an issue if it's a sponsor's competitor, IMESHO. :applause:

BTW, Mfinazzo, the kit looks pretty good.

Yes, all sponsors of mine.

Ha - Gray, I'm like you - I have stickers on my bike cause I like the "race bike' look. Doesn't matter if I use or even like the products either!

Here's my DRZ to show what I mean.

The YZ I'm building now will be like it too!

IMG_1771.jpg

That's going to look frikin' sweet.:applause:

I don't think I could ever order those...

It would look like

Thor

No Fear

Spy

Oakley

Dragon

Yamalube

Amsoil

Belray

A-star

Bell

Fox

EVS

Renthal

Sunline

MRD

No-Toil

I think you get the point. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey I've seen pic's of your bike, I think you still have some space on your gas cap!:eek:

I never thought it was possible to make a DRZ look good.

I also agree with Gray and Swatdoc; if it looks cool and you like it, who cares what anyone else thinks. Those white graphics are sweet and so is that DRZ.

I really like the RED/Blck/White color combo the best.

&%$#@!? How do ya leave this thread with no pics of the bike?

Why is that important?

Didn't say it was, just a question.

Hey, how much would they charge us regular guys???

6fiddy - for you - one Million dollars! :applause: