HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BMurph

Should I Make An Offer

11 posts in this topic

IM VERY INTERESTED IN AN 02 650R. THE GUY IS CURRENTLY ASKING

$3700, WOULD I BE INSULTING HIM BY OFFERING HIM $3000. IT IS FIVE YEARS OLD BUT IN GREAT CONDITION.:applause::eek:

No that would not be insulting...start low you have nothing to lose.

PS I saw a 01 xr650r sold in cali, last week on ebay for $2650.00

Like You Said, He Is Asking 3700. That Is His Starting Price. See What He Comes Back With. Tell Him You Have Cash In Hand. Cash Talks......

I just picked up an '03 for $3000 that seems to be in great shape. I would say that he is starting a bit high. Any sort of extras installed yet?

I just sold my 2003 XR650R for $2700 to a friend.

But it was a roach (which is why I sold it to a friend because he knew exactly what he was buying).

Tempting for the performance but those disposable valves and pistons coupled with engine & tranny oil changes every other ride sound expensive for the 450's.

I would think that a cash offer of $2700 to start would be in line with actual book value and a final offer of $3000 would be the way I would aproach it. Good luck let us know what happens!

you should Get a 04, CRF 450R and forget about the heavy XR650 and just ride Mexico alot Yeahh Brother whhooooowww.doneddies.com

What does this have to do with the subject of this thread? And the link :bonk: totally unrelated.

What does this have to do with the subject of this thread? And the link :bonk: totally unrelated.

DUHHHH its another TT'r posting his reply about a bike, thats what the forums are about :naughty::D freedom of speech brother!!!