Brand New 07 WR450

I think i am going to buy one today. I have an 05wr250. I was wondering what mods i should have them do when they put it together, all, some or should I break it in stock as i did with my 250?

Will any of my old bling transfer to the o7450? In particular, shock and fork springs, I wt 240lbs and will need to respring again. I am not rich and any protection I can rob off the 05250 before i sell it would be helpful to my cause. Radiator and disc gards, skid plates and handle bar gards?

I see they have a new larger plastic skid plate, is this going to adaquate protection for the rocky trails in VT?

I have the pro moto billet quiet insert in the 250 will that fit the 450?

Any feed back is welcome.

OT:ride:

I think i am going to buy one today. I have an 05wr250. I was wondering what mods i should have them do when they put it together, all, some or should I break it in stock as i did with my 250?

Will any of my old bling transfer to the o7450? In particular, shock and fork springs, I wt 240lbs and will need to respring again. I am not rich and any protection I can rob off the 05250 before i sell it would be helpful to my cause. Radiator and disc gards, skid plates and handle bar gards?

I see they have a new larger plastic skid plate, is this going to adaquate protection for the rocky trails in VT?

I have the pro moto billet quiet insert in the 250 will that fit the 450?

Any feed back is welcome.

OT:ride:

Cool! :applause:

I don't think much bling will be transferable....pretty much a whole new bike. The hand guards might?

I am using the stock skid plate, after one ride it gained a few scars but seemed to work well. If you are in rock patches frequently you may want to upgrade, I would also look at a better shark fin too.

Chris