Finished SM project with Trailtech speedo

Finished!

HPIM1017.jpg

Vapor Speedo

HPIM1032.jpg

Speed sensor placement.

HPIM1012.jpg

WOW :applause:

Nice bike. Could you post parts that you added to get it lookin that good.

PIP

Nice!!! I just installed one on my XR600 last week.

I have a XR650R wirh EBC oversize brake, I mounted it there and it double triggered, has this happened to you? I had to relocate mine in front of the fork leg with a worm drive clamp.

I have a XR650R wirh EBC oversize brake, I mounted it there and it double triggered, has this happened to you? I had to relocate mine in front of the fork leg with a worm drive clamp.

No so far it works great! You didnt use both rotor bolts did you? It came with a spare one in the package.

WOW :applause:

Nice bike. Could you post parts that you added to get it lookin that good.

I ordered the supermoto conversion kit from Motostrano and it came with hubs, wheels,tires,fender and brake disc and relocator. I ordered the Vapor from Trailtech and the Signal mirrors from Speedzilla.

Kelleyseiler,

I noticed on the Trailtech website that the dashboard includes eight different indicators lights. What are they? Thanks, Tony

yeah i have the ebc over size, and did the same thing, it only takes one of the bolts.

becarefull with the trail tec if you have a GPR stabilizer, I lost mine while riding due to the trail tech not being able to lock in all the way, did not know it till it was to late, just keep your eye out if you have a stabilizer with a trial tec

Our new units (Vapor and Vector) do not use the "snap lock". As such they cannot be lost by not being seated.

Geoff@trailtech.net

Geoff,

What is the Vector?????? Tony

Kelleyseiler,

I noticed on the Trailtech website that the dashboard includes eight different indicators lights. What are they? Thanks, Tony

The dashboard has 4 lights but the kit comes with 8 different configurations of lenses.

Kelleyseiler,

What are the eight different configurations of lenses. I see they have turn, neutral, high beam. What else do they have in the kit? Thanks, Tony

Kelleyseiler,

What are the eight different configurations of lenses. I see they have turn, neutral, high beam. What else do they have in the kit? Thanks, Tony

Here are the others.

HPIM1035-1.jpg

Thanks a bunch!!!

Vector:

8500-R.jpg

Indicators:

indicator_lights.jpg

Geoff,

It looks like a modified Lynx with a few upgrades. Thanks for the pictures of the other indicator lights. I am going to purchase the dash on my next paycheck. Tony

Tony,

Yes, Vector is a cross between Lynx and Vapor. It is mostly Lynx SW with the addition of engine temperature. It is built in the Vapor case parts as they are more compact and reliable. Lynx will go obsolete with the introduction of Vector.

I have the TT veypor on my tard as well, and love it. Can you buy just the dashboard to upgrade?

pic-2.jpg

Where is the large black shroud with lights from? I am familiar with the TrailTech mount for the Vapor but not the add'l shroud. Something new, custom? This the Vector? ....never mind, thanks!

Very handsome bike and dash!