HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MXjeeper223

HELP!! Can suspension springs (front&rear) from an '06yz450f fit on an '01yz250!!

2 posts in this topic

Can suspension springs (front&rear) from an '06yz450f fit on an '01yz250!! I am a little bit on teh heavy side(230) with gear and my '01 yz250's suspension is soft for me by quite a bit. the front springs are .40 and the rear is 4.6...MxTech recomends .51 fronts and 5.6 rear!! My cousin got his front and rear suspension done by enzo and has no use for his stock front and rear springs which his stock spring are, front-.48 and the rear-5.5...so it would work pretty well, but What my main question is, is would the '06 yz450f's STOCK front and rear spring fit on an '01 yz250?? And how hard is front fork spring replacing, we've dont the rear spring before but is the front forks difficult or able to be done at home at all??? I would really appreciate many reply's thanks..

:applause::lol:

Shaun!!