Help --- 06 front wheel is rubbing

When i spin my front wheel, it only does about 1.5 revolutions. Is there any chance the master cylinder isnt returning all the way out after applying the brake?

It doesnt appear that the rotor is bent. What should I do?

I have the same problem on mine. I'm not sure if I just need to properly aligned and tighten the pinch bolts as I read an article that highlighted the proper method. If you tighten them wrong, you could have this issue. Mine spins ok, but you can hear it rubbing, but the dealer said there should be some rubbing. I have my bike apart and will be getting it back together this week. This said, I will be trying a new technique as it relates to the pinch bolts and axle. We'll see.

If you send me a PM with your email, I'll send over the PDF for proper alignment/tightning. I have not tried it yet, but it sure opened my eyes.

I have the same problem on mine. I'm not sure if I just need to properly aligned and tighten the pinch bolts as I read an article that highlighted the proper method. If you tighten them wrong, you could have this issue. Mine spins ok, but you can hear it rubbing, but the dealer said there should be some rubbing. I have my bike apart and will be getting it back together this week. This said, I will be trying a new technique as it relates to the pinch bolts and axle. We'll see.

If you send me a PM with your email, I'll send over the PDF for proper alignment/tightning. I have not tried it yet, but it sure opened my eyes.

When you take the axle out of the front wheel and take the front wheel off make sure when you put the front wheel back on and put the axle back through, put the axle bolt on finger tight and at this time get on the bike and work the front suspension by holding the front brake in and work the front suspension up and down this aligns the front forks and makes sure the fork tubes are straight and the front brake caliper is not twisted. Now you can tighting the pinch bolts and the torque them to spec

For one thing, the caliper pistons on disc brakes do not return from the applied position at all. There is no device built into the assembly to accomplish this, and it isn't necessary. Disc brakes require extremely high pressure at the pads to operate, and the slight drag they produce when the pedal or lever is released is inconsequential.

For another, the drag at the rotor will change with heat, so before you decide you have a problem, check it when it's warmed up. If it turns out there actually is something wrong, a bent rotor is pretty much the only thing that will cause this.