Chain advice

Lookin at replacing the stock chain on my 650L as the snail adjusters are nearing the red - just got into the green I think and set at about 24 clicks each. Looking at the DID Xring chain - but 89.00 bucks!

also thinking of going back to either 14/48 or 15/48

DID 520 X-RING Chain 520x110

Reccomendations ?

There is an ebay guy that has a store with 120 link, precut did o-ring chains for 60.00 with no shipping charges. I think his id isPetemmd. This is what I am going to order soon to replace my chain. It comes with a clip style master link and the only draw back is that you will have to cut the chain to your own length.

Also on ebay is "dirtparts" rk x ring chain ( better than the D.I.D.) and new JT steel sprockets any gearing you want for $89. I bought them 8 months ago, 2500 miles have yet to adjust the the chain, though its about time. Got the exact gearing I wanted 14/48. I have to say I am more than satisfied. I have looked at them all, this was best quality for the price.

Also on ebay is "dirtparts" rk x ring chain ( better than the D.I.D.) and new JT steel sprockets any gearing you want for $89. I bought them 8 months ago, 2500 miles have yet to adjust the the chain, though its about time. Got the exact gearing I wanted 14/48. I have to say I am more than satisfied. I have looked at them all, this was best quality for the price.

Thats a good/GREAT price!

Also if you only ride road, maybe a standard chain(with reg oiling) will do, but I'm sold on my "ringed" chain, very little adjustment. Worth the $$.