To all you tall riders

I am fed up of riding around in old army trousers, that are getting increasingly ripped and soaking wet every ride.

Can anyone recommend somewhere I can buy some decent motorcross trousers (pants), which fit a 6'8" rider with cut and cold legs?

John

? Whilst not quite as tall as you, (6'1") I bought some "Zip Wear" enduro pants at last years dirt bike show, what an investment, They are the type which go over the boots, 100% waterproof (I usually get someone to pressure wash me off after a muddy ride!) and quite good money.

They have a site on the web, if you want I can find it and post it for you.

the extra large variety are so big that when I'm off the bike they trail on the floor and I have to keep lifting them up! :D

? Top Kit Andy, next time your looking, take a gander at em, I was dubious, but they really are 100% proof(water not alchohol LOL) The only gripe is that they are a touch warm for summer wear, but thats only ONE weekend anyway ROFL! :D

Sinisalo makes custom gear for the standard price.

I have hooked up a couple big and tall guys up and they all are very happy.

I am 6'8" as well and was sick of paying to have my gear customized so I could have my pants stay in my boots.

If you go to the sinisalo website and email them they will give you a # to call and send your measurements to.

Nirvana is 4~5 weeks away!

? Sinisalo do a top notch enduro glove with pull cord wrist fastener, to go over your jacket, very impressed with them, approx £40

Jacket...well I use a First Racing enduro jacket, Removable sleeves (which I thought would be a problem but hasn't been yet!) Pockets, armour option, pocket in the back for a drink system, again very impressed! :D