650L manifold question

a friend of mine is in need of a new manifold for his 650L. he was wondering if their are 2 kinds of manifold for his bike since a parts dealer asked him what carb is he using and what year model. he's got a keihin carb which we assume to be stock. does the L have another carb in it in stock form? were can we buy stock intake manifolds? how much would one cost? please help :applause:

a friend of mine is in need of a new manifold for his 650L. he was wondering if their are 2 kinds of manifold for his bike since a parts dealer asked him what carb is he using and what year model. he's got a keihin carb which we assume to be stock. does the L have another carb in it in stock form? were can we buy stock intake manifolds? how much would one cost? please help :applause:

My 04 came stock with the Keihin carb!

XRS only has a manifold for $200 i was thinking about getting it myself

XRS only has a manifold for $200 i was thinking about getting it myself

$200??!!! thats kinda expensive! do they have it in their site for an online delivery??

The stock exaust for the xrl is over 300. but in you go with the stainless exaust from xrs only you will have to re jet the carb. so it will more than likly come to the same amount in the long run

Intake manifold. Powersportspro has them for $57.51. They call it an insulator? You also need the special o-ring $8.62???