HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moontana

tag top triple clamp

3 posts in this topic

Before I go and purchase a top triple clamp I was wondering what is the advantage of a after market clamp other than the use of oversized bars because my 06 yz450f came with pro taper oversized bars. Would I just be wasting money on buying a tag top triple clamp?:applause:

They look better.

That's it. :applause:

Then again, I believe the Tag T2 allows you to select from 4 different fore/aft positions to mount the bars.

They look better.

That's it. :applause:

Then again, I believe the Tag T2 allows you to select from 4 different fore/aft positions to mount the bars.

That nails it right on the head. I have the T2 on my RM...it looks really nice and having the four different (two mounting holes and then offset risers that can be turned around) mounting options is nice. I have never been able to tell the difference between forged/cast or stiff/flexy triple clamps. But then again I'm a hack.