HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hondathumper450

How many BRP owners in NW Indiana?

5 posts in this topic

North east Indiana here. I am making brp street legal so alot of riding will be done on the street. I ride at haspin acres in Laurel quite a bit also.

Fort Wayne here. 2003 with BD kit. All street since I bought it last year. Hoping to do a few DS rides this summer. Just bought an old XR100 for my son so hopefully we'll do some camping/riding.

In Fort Wayne here. Ride my 06 CRF450R at local tracks like Tri-State, Motoplex, Sweet 16, and some private tracks. I have a 03 XR650L that I use whenever possible to help with increased gas prices...and its a blast. XR is mostly for street riding but love the back dirt roads. :applause::lol:

I live in chesterton Indiana myself. Behind the state prison there is a huge area owned by a local excavating firm. It is almost all sand and you can ride all day and cover most of it. If your ever in the are give me a ring and will go riding. Even a decent little treack with some serious back breakign whoops. I alos go riding behind my local honda dealer on sundays when they are closed. a small but ddecent terack behind them as well. We also have a little are called the brickyard that when dry is a small but ok place to ride. We tack the railroad tracks to get to it.