Where to buy a Clarke 4.7 tank? (Canada)

Just wondering if anyone knows of a source that sells Clarke tanks in Canada? Would also consider a used one!!!

Thanks

Try ebay, seller is hrbroker, out of Colorado but I am sure they will ship to the great white north. I got mine from them. Good luck!!!!

What bike are you wanting to put one on?

What bike are you wanting to put one on?

Should have mentioned that in my post! :applause: 2001 650L!

I have a black 4 gallon tank I would sell if your interested

I have a brand new red 4 gallon and a used white 4.7 gallon for sale.

How do you guys find the 'fit' of the IMS, I have one on my DRZ and it makes me want to try Clarke/Acerbis for the BRP

One Canadian distributor is Ross Rocher sales in Ontario. If you happen to be a ODSC (Ontario Dual Sport Club) member he will sell at cost. I got a 4 gal Clark for my XR600 for $271 Canadian including shipping.

Mike.

How do you guys find the 'fit' of the IMS, I have one on my DRZ and it makes me want to try Clarke/Acerbis for the BRP

My 4.7 IMS fits my XR600 perfectly.

I just bought a Clarke tank from www.clarkemfg.com. I ride a 650L and they have 4 and 4.7

how does it fit, look, capacity, would you recomend?

which one are u going with?????????

One Canadian distributor is Ross Rocher sales in Ontario. If you happen to be a ODSC (Ontario Dual Sport Club) member he will sell at cost. I got a 4 gal Clark for my XR600 for $271 Canadian including shipping.

Mike.

I was set up to buy an '07 te250, which he said he had 3. and in a week once I had set up shipping, he said he sold out w/o asking me to send him a deposit to hold one. In the the time that past, I lost one from my local Husky shop.

If you ask me that is not very good service.

would like to clear something up about this post, I am not saying anything bad about Scott or Rocher Sales ...... I am saying simply be CLEAR AND COMMUNCATE YOUR INTENSIONS. We obviously had a failure to clearly communicate and I didn’t get my bike. I did not clear state my desire to purchase the bike.

What I'm saying is that I am as much at fault here.