Woods riding exhaust suggestions?

I am thinking of replacing the stock exhaust system and vortip insert with a new header and muffler. I have a 98 WR and I am more concerned with low to mid range power. I ride in the wood where I frequently have to loft the front end over trees and rocks or need to accelerate through whoops sections. Very little high speed stuff.

I would like to get a system which isn't too loud but I realize this is a performance trade-off. Any suggestions?

I bought the complete system. I did several mods at the same time so it was hard to tell for sure, but it feels comparable to stock unplugged on the top and has a better bottom to mid pull. It is also a lot quiter than stock unplugged (the quiet series), a lot lighter, and a lot slimmer. The YZ sideplates fit with the new muffler. Hope this helps. Not to confuse the issue, but a freind just bought the DR D system for his YZ250F and it also looks like a very nice system, and it runs real well. I am not sure how quiet it is though, if that is an issue.

crs

I run a FMF power bomb header with the power core IV squared silencer with the quiet endcap. It isn't very quiet (102dbs at the last enduro) but the power seems pretty good. I had a FMFmega max before this and I really, really, really liked it. Good power and QUIET!!!!!