HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
allen2569

Best OTD 07 yz450f Price in New England

12 posts in this topic

Hello!

I'm getting a 2007 yz450 and wondering what people are paying in the northeast. Thanks!

About $5900.00.....

Is that OTD???

I paid $6266.36 + tax and document fee ($95.00) for a total of $6800.01 for a white 07.

I buy at Troy City Garage in Albany NY. Out of state means no Tax for me and they list the prices on their web so its easy. check it out: http://troycitygarage.com/dirt_bikes.htm

talked to my mom and thats where were going to get my 450 and my bro's 250f , save us 3 grand so its worth driving an hour or 2

troy city has good prices but they have been known to add fees onto there quoted price . Before you go make sure that you have the exact price including any fees for assembly etc.. I have purchased bikes from them you just need to clarify all the red tape. If you are coming out of state you will not pay sales tax unless you plan to register the bike, then you will have to pay the tax at the dmv. or unless you want to have insurance on your bikes. remember cheaper is not always better !! Like buying anything shop around most dealers will work with you on a price if you are serious about making the deal and as always cash up front is the best way to go. Anyway good luck and enjoy the new rides !!

Oh yeah try Jaf Yamaha /Honda in Scotia I was quoted 5800 for a white 07 450. They usually will make great deals on bikes !!! (Scotia N.Y) it is just outside Schenectady N.Y.

About $5900.00.....

Now this is odd . I work for a Yamaha dealer, and I get bikes for dealer cost plus freight. I am paying $6150. So you are telling us your local dealer is selling the hottest 450F for below dealer cost? I don't think so.

Now this is odd . I work for a Yamaha dealer, and I get bikes for dealer cost plus freight. I am paying $6150. So you are telling us your local dealer is selling the hottest 450F for below dealer cost? I don't think so.

I think your dealer is screwing you over.....where do you work? HK or Freedom Cycle? I went with my friend to get a 07 KX 250F...through a sponsorship he paid $4500.....

I am not so sure its the hottest 450 but I dont think your dealer is scamming you. I also think Troy city can sell them for that. Maybe they are giving up their hold back or incentives from Yamaha. They also could be "scratched" units. I would be curious to know what the OTD price is from TCG?

Not every dealer pays the same price for the bike, either. :applause: Additionally, some have really creative concepts of what "cost" is, even when selling to an employee.

Well I bought my Kodiak 450 and 2 yamahas from them and I can tell you that the price they advertise on their web is the price you buy for and they are as honest as anyone else. Not sure why you are paying 6150 unless you are paying the tax also since you buy in state.